Breakfast at Our Finger Lakes B&B Inn
Fresh brewed coffee is served at 8:00 a.m. Breakfast is served at 9:00 a.m., and includes fresh coffee and tea, juices, baked goods such as muffins and scones made at our inn, seasonal fresh fruit, yogurt, assorted cereals, a breakfast meat and a hot entrée such as Baked Eggs in a Nest, Stuffed French Toast with Fruit Compote, Breakfast Corn Chowder with Poached Eggs, or Fontina and Herb Charlotte. Please let us know of any dietary needs or restrictions when you book your reservation so that we may serve you a delicious breakfast. If your planned activity or travel arrangements get you out early and you are not able to join us for breakfast, please let us know before 7 p.m. the night before and we will prepare for you a bagged “on the go” breakfast to take with you.
An afternoon social hour is held each day from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., during which guests will mingle and enjoy fruit and cheese or an appetizer and a beverage.
Policies at Our Finger Lakes Bed & Breakfast
Sutherland House’s Finger Lakes bed & breakfast, is a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. For the enjoyment of all guests, children age 16 and above are welcome at any time. When the entire inn is booked for special events, such as weddings, family reunions, etc., children of all ages may be included.
- A maximum of two (2) guests , including children age 16 and older, can be accommodated in all of our rooms, with the exception of the Parker House Suite and Lillian’s Loft. A maximum of four (4) guests, including children age 16 and older, can be accommodated in the Parker House Suite. A maximum of three (3) guests, including children age 16 and older, can be accommodated in Lillian’s Loft.
- In consideration of others, we ask that all tobacco use occur only in designated areas, and that all butts be discarded in the receptacles for this use. Smoking is not permitted inside the inn at any time. In the event this policy is violated, the guest will be required to leave the property, no refund will be provided, and the guest will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- We are unable to accommodate any pets.
- Check in between 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Check out by 11:00 a.m. Should your travel arrangements bring you to the area earlier than check-in-time, please feel free to call and we will determine if your room is ready for an early check-in. In the event you plant to arrive later than 6:00 p.m., let us know and we will make arrangements to accommodate your arrival time.
- A valid ID will be required when you check in.
- No candles or incense are permitted in the guest rooms.
- Breakfast is included in your room rate. Guests are welcome to invite friends or family to join them for breakfast, provided there is sufficient seating. A $20 charge per person will be added to the guest’s account. Please make advance arrangements with the Innkeeper.
- This property is a historic property furnished with antiques. Guests will be charged to repair any damages beyond normal wear and tear they cause to the premises or to room amenities.
- For complete Reservation Policies, view our Reservation Policies Post.